We are currently recruiting for a PA or EA to join this well-reputed business on a permanent basis.
This is a 1:2 PA role, you will be supporting a Partner and a Consultant in their professional activities. You will be given the opportunity to assist with project coordination on a regular basis.
The role will include the following:
- Manage diaries including meetings, conferences and video conferences
- Co-ordinate internal and external meetings with business partners and clients
- Assist with the preparation of meeting materials and other documents
- Enter contact information in the CRM system
- Work closely with other teams and internal departments on project work
This is an extremely fast-paced business and therefore it is essential that candidates have previously worked in a similar environment. This particular team follows a lot of process and procedure and it would be highly advantageous if candidates have worked in a process-driven or document heavy environment.
This is truly a fantastic role for someone keen to provide a high level of support, the opportunity for lots of client contact and relationship building and to work as part of a wider PA network.
Please apply for more information about this great opportunity for career development.
Unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to all applications. We aim to respond to all suitable applications within 48 hours; if you are not successful please don’t hesitate to apply for future roles advertised by Pip Recruitment.