Personal Assistant to Director
Our client is looking for an experienced Personal Assistant with experience working within the property industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Diary management
- Arranging meetings and conference calls
- Organising events
- Liaising between a large number of clients and the Director
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Answering the telephone and taking accurate messages
- General office management tasks as required
- Using the companies CRM system to manage client information
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience, skills and behaviours:
- Previous experience within Personal Assistant role
- Experience working within the property industry
- Exceptional time management/organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Be a strong character
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to identify needs and go one step ahead
- A level of confidence that will enable you to communicate with clients and internal teams within the business
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant who wants to progress in their career with a fantastic company.
Unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to all applications. We aim to respond to all suitable applications within 48 hours; if you are not successful please don’t hesitate to apply for future roles advertised by Pip Recruitment.