Health & Safety Facilities Coordinator
City (Close to Bank station)
This is an opportunity for an experienced health and safety/facilities professional to provide varied support to a busy investment bank. Our client is located in the city, close to both Bank station and Liverpool Street Station. It is a large office in a managed building of almost 400 people based over two floors. This role is required to provide daily varied support to everyone in the office with health and safety support, facilities management and project work. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys a varied role and would like the chance to be able to mould it and make it their own.
Health and Safety management will be the initial project for this role and then it will be something that needs ongoing maintenance and coordination. This will include:
- Fire Safety, including and not limited to inspections, fire drills, fire door testing, making sure there are enough fire marshals, extinguisher service.
- General office safety, first aid, holding meetings and inductions where needed and updated information where needed.
- Making sure they are up to date with all regulations and insurances and that everything in the office complies.
This role will also include other project work on an ad hoc basis and also assisting with the day to day facilities management of the building.
This role would suit the following person:
- Previous experience in Health and Safety is required.
- IOSH or NEBOSH would be highly advantageous.
- A self-starter who can take ownership straight away.
- Can communicate effectively with people of all levels.
- Likes to get stuck in and a good team player.
- Is flexible and versatile in their working style.
This role is a 6 month contract.
Unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to all applications. We aim to respond to all suitable applications within 48 hours; if you are not successful please don’t hesitate to apply for future roles advertised by Pip Recruitment.