Business Development & Marketing Specialist
This is a newly created flexible hours position to support a growing recruitment business as their Marketing & Business Development Specialist. This is a flexible hire and suitable for someone seeking a part-time position, ideally to work from home although there is an option to work in the central London offices.
This will be a fantastic opportunity for a business development professional with at least 3 years’ experience in business development or sales; ideally gained within the recruitment industry.
Due to the autonomy and level of responsibility in this role, we are looking for someone who is able to motivate themselves with minimal supervision and would describe themselves as a self-starter.
Projects/work will include:
- conducting research for business development initiatives
- carrying out business development activity via telephone and email
- preparation of external marketing material
- assisting with the drafting of social media updates
- 3+ years business development experience, ideally within the recruitment industry
- Intellectually capable, confident, self-assured and a tenacious self-starter
- Commercially minded
- Self-managed, you will know what it takes to develop your reputation and position both internally and externally, without the need for heavy KPIs
- Able to communicate effectively, in writing and verbally
Please apply for further information about this fantastic and exciting opportunity.
Unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to all applications. We aim to respond to all suitable applications within 48 hours; if you are not successful please don’t hesitate to apply for future roles advertised by Pip Recruitment.