PA – City
This is an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, experienced personal assistant to support on a 1:2 basis. Our client is a great company based in the City close to Bank station. They are looking for a confident person with great attention to detail.
- Full PA support including diary management & travel booking.
- Being the first point of contact with clients and building relationships with them.
- Preparing presentations and reports.
- Other admin duties such as invoicing, expenses, filing and administrative tasks.
- Solid PA/EA experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Very detail orientated.
- Discreet, reliable and trustworthy.
- Hardworking and a high level of focus.
£35,000 – £40,000 per annum + benefits.
Please apply today if you would like to be considered for this role.
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond directly to all applications. We aim to respond to all suitable applications within 48 hours; if you are not successful please don’t hesitate to apply for future roles advertised by Pip Recruitment.